All children are required to wear full school uniform, which is as follows:
- Pinafore dress – Tartan (Green/Red) (Reception and KS1)
- Pleated skirt – Tartan (Red/Green) (KS2)
- Black trouser – black shorts for Summer term
- Cardigan – embroidered with Wixams Tree Primary logo
- V neck jumper – embroidered with Wixams Tree Primary logo
- White shirt and tie (KS1 and KS2) and Green polo shirt (Reception only)
- Embroidered polo shirt with Wixams Tree Primary logo (Summer term only – KS1 and KS2)
- Red or green gingham dress (Summer term only – whole school)
- Elastic tie red/green
- Scrunchie red/green (optional)
- Embroidered green book bag with Wixams Tree Primary logo
- Black, flat comfortable shoes.
- Embroidered red PE bag with Wixams Tree Primary logo
- PE T-shirt green with embroidered Wixams Tree Primary logo
- PE short black shadow stripe – junior sizes
- Plain Red sweatshirt no logos, no hoodies
- Plain Black joggers no logos.
School uniform is available to order from Uniform Direct via www.uniform-direct.com or to purchase on the induction afternoon before your child starts school. The wearing of jewellery is inappropriate for school. If children wear earrings, they must be plain, small studs, for safety reasons. Even these will have to be removed or covered with tape for P.E. Jewellery may be worn for religious or cultural reasons, with appropriate safety precautions.
All clothing should be clearly labelled with your child’s name. Please note that children should not wear nail varnish to school.