Skip to content
Loving, Inspirational, Fun and Educational (forming the values acronym ‘LIFE’).
- Tolerant and respectful of other religions, traditions and lifestyles
- Aware of our common heritage, democratic traditions and British Values
- Friendly, warm-hearted and considerate
- Motivated by a compassionate wish to help and care for others.
- To have the highest expectations of themselves and others
- Prepared to face new challenges positively, to create opportunities for themselves, their family and community
- Able to see beyond the present to create a bright future.
- A love and thirst for new learning
- Embracing change and relishing the unfamiliar
- Having the capacity to take calculated risks.
- Able to conceive a unique vision and lead and influence others
- Be creative in their ideas, resilient and determined in their actions
- To be able to take responsibility for their own learning and work collaboratively with others
- To embrace the curriculum to empower them to achieve the best possible outcomes socially, academically and creatively both for themselves and for the wider society.